NIKE SB DO GOOD COLLECTION
Do Good. Respect the Earth and the people who live on it. Following Nike’s Move To Zero initiative, the Nike SB “Do Good” collection uses post- industrial and recycled materials like Flyleather, made with at least 50% recycled leather, and Nike Grind that takes old shoes and turns them into brand new materials. The Dunk Low Pro E is built with at least 20% recycled materials by weight.
• Just enough thread used to stitch swoosh, heel embroidery and tongue label.
• New collar solution, regular padding
• Recycled canvas from post industrial waste
• Nike Grind rubber used in the upper to avoid leather use
• Crater Foam Midsole
• Nike Grind components used in the
outsole. This was specifically engineered not to compromise on grip
• The sock liner is made using recycled materials and it has a Zoom Air unit in the heel
• Waste Yarn used in laces
The Nike SB Dunk Low Pro E will be available on saturday the 17th october 2020 at the ZUPPORT-Store. Release Infos coming soon.